Council District 4

Home | Council District 4

Fire Stations in the District

Each point on the map displays information specific to each location.

Fire Station 8

Opened
February 1972
Address
8989 Research Blvd

It originally was located at 21st and East Avenue, which was the home of Rescue Hose Company No. 9, the last volunteer company to be formed (May 21, 1913).
Fire Station 8
Fire Station 23

Fire Station 23

Opened
April 1978
Address
1330 East Rundberg Lane

Fire Station 30

Opened
September 1987
Address
1021 W Braker Lane
Station 30