Welcome to the City of Austin Combined Charities Campaign
COACCC is our annual chance to give to charitable organizations serving causes near and dear to our hearts. The 2018 campaign ran from Oct. 1 to Nov. 9. The next campaign will start Oct. 1, 2019.
Because of your compassion and kindness, we were able to raise a final total of $469,011.59 for non-profits in the 2018 Combined Charities Campaign.
Thank you, City of Austin employees.
Mayor Pro Tem Kathie Tovo declared Friday, Dec. 7, 2018, “City of Austin Employees Care Day” in recognition of the Combined Charities Campaign.
2018 COACCC Highlights
The executives of the four winning departments don an inflatable unicorn suit, and dance to a song selected by their employees.
And our 2018 winners are...
- Large Department (500 employees or more): Public Works, 9.74%
- Medium Department (200 to 499 employees): CTM, 17.53%
- Small Department (100 to 199 employees): Law, 28.43%
- Very Small Department (99 employees or fewer): Clerk, 92%
The COACCC Champions will reach out to the corresponding coordinators to pick the song and schedule the dances!
With 92 percent participating employees, the Clerk's Office (ONCE AGAIN!) is the official winner of this year's campaign challenge -- meaning they'll get to hold onto the COACCC Cup until October 2019!
Weekly Winners: The skinny
Back by popular demand: Departments again this year competed for weekly prizes. The weekly winner was based on the percentage of employees who pledged to the campaign.
The COACCC Champions recorded a special, one-of-a-kind music video for the first four weekly winners in 2018. Also, the winning department got to hold onto the traveling trophy for one week.
Check out the photo and video gallery below for weekly winner celebrations.
Dino Dance Off
This year, dinos from the law, clerk's, and auditor's offices -- as well as a surprise contender from Communications and Public Information -- squared(danced) off Nov. 2 to raise money for the campaign. In fewer than 30 minutes, we raised a whopping $1,263.
And the 2018 Dino Dancing Queen is...
Stephanie Hall from the Clerk's Office!
Check out the highlight video below.
Photo + Video Gallery
2018 Week 1 Winners: Planning And Zoning (18%)
2018 Week 2 Winners: Real Estate (37%)
2018 Week 3 Winners: Auditor's Office (60%)
2018 Weeks 4 & 5 Winners: Auditor's Office (88%)
2017 COACCC CHAMPIONS: CITY CLERK'S OFFICE
CPO's Mike Trimble, the Corridor Smurf who loves pie
2017 Week 1 Winner: NHCD + Music Video
Week 3: SMBR + Ice Cream Party
Week 2: City Clerk + Music Video
2018 Campaign Leadership Committee
Questions? Call 512-469-5989 or email email@example.com.
For access to any of the resources used during the campaign, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Summary Report: The 2018 fundraising goal was $520,000; staff pledged $469,011.59.
- 2017 Summary Report: The 2017 fundraising goal was $515,000; Staff pledged $533,336.63.
- 2016 Summary Report: The 2016 fundraising goal was $515,000; Staff pledged $495,000.
- 2015 Summary Report: The 2015 fundraising goal was $550,000; Staff pledged $504,535.69.
- 2014 Summary Report: The 2014 fundraising goal was $520,000; Staff pledged $517,000.